Featured Not resolved

I purchased several Items in this store, the owner told me was MADE IN FRANCE but once home i discovered on the items stickers "MADE IN CHINA" shame on him.

Also purchased a very nice painting that i paid $450 for what he told me "made by french students" while at the Carlsbad Outlet Mall I saw the same painting for 1/2 price.

This store is very expensive and it's not right to pay that much money for items MADE IN CHINA just because it's located in LA JOLLA on Prospect.

I will never go back again shame on him

Had an Experience with Cote Sud?

Comments

La Jolla, California, United States #760077

OMG my mom use to go there all the time, thank you for letting us know we will not go there anymore.

Shame to sell fake.

San Antonio, Texas, United States #758959

Thanks for informing the rest of us. No one likes to be played as a sucker :-(

White people problems....

to Anonymous San Diego, California, United States #757769

not white people problems all customers problems !!

Mypillow - My Pillow is a Rip Off Mike Liddel is Not Real Do NOT BUY!! Mypillow "Don't believe the hype!!! I bought two of these believing they would help my migraine as hyped in the infomercials. I Washed it ONCE and it turned into a..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Durablend Peeling Ashley Furniture "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..." Read more Mypillow - Patented interlocking fill scam Mypillow "I Do not like my pillow it got more firm every time it was washed.Was not getting anywhere with customer service so I decided to do a little surgery on..." Read more MyPillow caused bad caused of hives Mypillow "...Out of nowhere, I woke up with an incredible itchy, blotchy rash, pics attached. I went to immediate care and..." Read more Gearbest - Mini Octopus Style Mobile Phone Stand Flexible Tripod Gearbest "I bought tripod for a smartphone. The smartphone itself now stands and can be turned in any direction. To watch the video is very convenient, I recommend to buy. Excellent..." Read more Lacy Lox And Lkm Hair And Beauty - LACYLOX.COM IS A FAKE RIP OFF BOOTLEG WEB SITE Lacy Lox And Lkm Hair And Beauty "LacyLox Lacy Lox is a scam imitation website tricking people into thinking they are buying genuine Ruth's Beauty products. They even have reviews of Ruth's Beauty products on their site,..." Read more Touch Of Modern - These are scammers Touch Of Modern "These people are scammers. I ordered something and received totally something else. When I emailed them back they told me that they are out of stock and can offer me..." Read more Mary Kay - Ripoff Mary Kay " I recently purchased the attached product (crme to powder foundation) from a Mary Kay representative that I work with. I was very surprised when I saw the miniscule amount..." Read more